When it comes to getting a good night's sleep, some of us need a little bit of extra help. But before you go reaching for a glass of something stronger, why not try something a little more natural and beneficial? Here are five drinks to help you sleep better at night.
1. Chamomile Tea: This herbal tea is known for its sleep-promoting properties and is the perfect way to relax before bed. It also contains flavonoids and antioxidants which can help reduce inflammation and boost your immune system.
2. Valerian Root Tea: Valerian root has long been used as a sleep aid. The tea has a mild flavour and is believed to help reduce anxiety while promoting relaxation.
3. Milk: A glass of warm milk has long been used as a natural sleep aid. The combination of calcium and tryptophan in milk can help you drift off to sleep.
4. Tart Cherry Juice: Tart cherry juice is known for its natural melatonin content, a hormone which helps regulate sleep. It also contains antioxidants which can reduce inflammation, another thing that can disrupt sleep.
5. Lavender Tea: Lavender has long been used as an aromatherapy remedy to reduce stress and anxiety. Lavender tea has a calming effect and can help you relax before bed.
These five drinks can help you get a better night's sleep without the side effects of chemical sleep aids. So why not give one of these natural remedies a try?
If you would like to find out how REM-Fit can help you to get a better night’s sleep, get in touch with our experienced and knowledgeable staff by calling 0800 014 9366 or email us via email@example.com